Biasiswa KLK Scholarship
Yayasan KLK, a foundation established by KLK, offers scholarships to high-achieving young Malaysians who are studying or have gained a place at any Malaysian institutions of higher learning. Upon graduation, scholars may be offered the opportunity to work in KLK or its business units.
While undergoing tertiary education, scholars’ academic performance is monitored and they are expected to undergo practical training within the Group. Such monitoring is necessary as it ensures only the best talents are subsequently recruited to continue the Group’s tradition of leadership excellence.
Criteria / Eligibility
- Must be a Malaysian citizen;
- Good academic results (STPM, A-Levels or equivalent – minimum 2As/Foundation – minimum CGPA of 3.5);
- Good command of English, both written and spoken;
- Active participation in extracurricular activities;
- Must have a confirmed placement from institutations of higher learning;
- Not bonded, holding any other scholarships or receiving assistance from any organisation;
- Be prepared to serve a three (3) year bond with the Group at any location upon graduation.
Successful applicants are provided with an annual grant over the minimum duration of their course, as follows:
Public Institutions – RM 10,000 per academic year
Private Institutions – RM17,000 per academic year
Preferred Fields of Study
- Agricultural Sciences or related disciplines
- Sciences (Chemistry, Biotech)
- Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Civil, Electrical & Electronics)
- Information Technology
- Real Estate Management
- Town & Regional Planning
Application Closing Date
30 September 2022.
More Info Click here | Apply Now!!Advertisement